- Power on
1.1 After power on, the machine will confirm whether the blank count is qualified: WBC≤0.3, RBC≤0.03, HGB≤1, PLT≤10. (Each time the instrument is turned on, the instrument will automatically do it once. You can also press the “Blank Count” button on the sample analysis interface to st art the blank count.) 1.2 The sample test can only be performed if the blank counts are qualified. If the blank count fails, you can perform the “cleaning” or “strong cleaning” procedure on the service interface to clean the pipeline.
- Power off
Press the “Shutdown” icon in the lower left corner of the screen, select “Shutdown” and press “Confirm” to enter the shutdown process. Follow the on-screen instructions to use “Concentrated Cleaning Solution” to maintain the instrument
- 3.1 When the instrument is working, ensure that the reagents and waste liquid pipelines are connected correctly and smoothly, and the ambient temperature is between 18°C and 30°C.
- 3.2 When measuring samples in the “pre-dilution” mode, use special dust-free paper to wipe the blood collection tube, and do not use ordinary paper towels, so as to avoid falling dust or paper fibers into the sample, causing the counting hole or pipeline to be blocked。
- 3.3 “”Probe cleaning solution” is only used in the “Soak and Burn” process of the “Service” interface;
“Cleaner Concentrate” is used for the “Power Cleaning” and “Maintenance” processes of the service interface, as well as for each “Shutdown” process。
- 3.4 If there is a “blocking hole” alarm, you can perform the “burning hole” or “soaking and burning” process in the “service” interface to remove the blockage.
- 3.5 When a certain reagent is used up (the instrument will give an alarm), after the reagent is replaced, the corresponding reagent should be ‘prime’ in the “Service” interface. For example, after changing the diluent, you should perform at least one “priming diluent” procedure on the service interface。
- 3.6 Avoid the impact of dust, moths and mosquitoes on the instrument as much as possible. It is recommended to cover the instrument with a cotton lint-free cloth when the instrument is not in use (the instrument must be disconnected from the power supply)。
- 3.7 If you do not use the instrument for a long time (more than 5 days), you should use distilled water to perform the “packing” procedure on the “Service” interface according to the on-screen prompts;
If shipment of the machine, before transporting the instrument, perform the “packing” procedure first, and then install the locking screw of the instrument’s sample loading mechanism , and finally pack the instrument in suitable packaging (preferably in the original packaging).