Make sure reagent pack has installed in the EM3000T
Make sure all pump tubes installed in the correct position
Make sure all electrodes are installed in correct positions and connect with aspiration tubes. The bubbles of electrodes filling solution must be on the top of all electrodes.
Make sure the printer paper is installed in the correct position
Turn on the electrolyte analyzer
Confirm the self-check can succeed(in green) and then machine ready for testing
- Preparing samples
Make sure samples without hemolysis
Make sure sample doesnot have any substance which might affect the tests results
Before testing, make sure the testing samples are restored to room temperature
Once the blood sample centrifugation, start measurement as soon as possible.
- Check Slope
Enter Sevice menu , then click Calibration
Press Electrolyte(for paramters K/Na/Cl/Ca/PH)calibration, first-time installation might need to repeat the procedure2 -3 times; for models with CO2 parameters,press CO2 Cal. and use AB standard solution for calibration
Reminder: Only when all slopes are OK within the range and results are stable , then can start to measure the samples.
- Measuring sample
Before measuring sample, can change sample number or ID manually or auto by external barcode scanner
In Input menu , click , then move the sample to the probe for aspiration ,machine will give signal to remove the sample
In Standby mode, click the Wake Up button, the analyzer will automatically clean the tubings or perform calibration, to make sure the analyzer is ready in good condition for testing.
- Calibration and factor.
For calibration by blood control, enter Service menu, click Factor,enter password 525 to enter factor menu, check User manual for operation.
- Reagent Pack volume check and replacement
In Service menu , enter Calibration , the reagent pack volume will show up in the right side of display.
Reagent pack replacement: when you install a new reagent pack , first enter Service menu, choose Calibration and click Regist to register new reagent pack; or insert the new pack, power-on the analyzer again directly for reagent pack auto registration.
- If samples test per day below 20 samples, it is recommended to perform manual STD calibration once before leaving the lab.
- If samples test per day above 20 samples, it is recommended to wash the tubings by Clean Solution before leaving the lab; enter Service-Maintenance,select Clean Protein, then click Clean to start.
- When Na slope is under 50 , it is recommended to perform Na adjust by Na Conditioning solution. Enter Service menu, click maintenance, select Na adjust, following the instruction of display to put the Na Conditioning solution for aspiration.
- Check filling solution volume of the electrodes, if below 2/3, refill filling solution
- Checking electrodes, if there are some crystallizations, please use wet cotton ball to clean/remove, then use dry cotton ball to dry it.
- Sampling needle cleaning
Clear the inner wall of the aspiration needle with a stab needle(standard accessories equipped); clean needle outer wall with anhydrous alcohol by a cotton to remove proteins/bloods;.
- Liquid distribution valve cleaning
Disassemble the liquid cd9stribution valve and clean it with tools such as stab needle, ear sucking ball, distilled water.
- Electrodes liquid passing channels cleaning
Disassemble the electrodes and positioner, clean their liquid passing channels by soft tools such as a cotton thread, ear sucking ball.
Reminder: Do not use the equipped stab needle for the cleaning of the electrode channel!
- Tubings checking
Make sure the the connection of tubes are firm.
Check the inner wall of each tube, make sure no protein/blood is sticking inside; perform Clean procesure or change tubes if necessary
EM3000 Electrolyte Analyzer Catalog review