centrifuge media lab
- Centrifuge chamber door with automatic adsorption door lock design, can be closed with a single finger.
- Precooling, the compressor will automatically start cooling as long as the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
- Sound indicator to prompt that the upper cover is closed to maintain the temperature inside the chamber, after centrifugation.
- Advanced R290 fluorine free refrigerant, low carbon and environmental protection.
- Maximum rotation speed can be achieved even at 4℃.
- Up to 9 program storage capacity according to experimental needs.
- Biosafety rotor, three-layer seal for biosafety
- High-strength aluminum alloy, three layered biosafety to withstand numerous high temperature and high pressure sterilizations.
- Five rotors with 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, 2mL and 5mL centrifuge tubes/ PCR tubes capacity.
- An external condensation tank prevents condensate within the centrifuge chamber.
|Max. Speed||15,000rpm (200-15,000rpm) in 100rpm increments.|
|Max. RCF||21,380×g, step: 10×g|
|Capacity||1.5/2mL×24, 0.5mL×36, PCR8×4, 5mL×12, 5mL×18.|
|Temperature setting||-20℃- 40℃|
|Timing||30s-99 min; HOLD (continuous running)|
|Motor Type||DC brushless motor|
|Safety Performance||Dual door lock, over-speed detection, over-temperature detection with Internal diagnosis system.|
|Power Requirements||Single phase, 200-240V, 50Hz, 500W|
|Dimensions(mm)||332(Width) × 553(depth) × 283(height)|
|Acceleration and deceleration time||25s↑25s↓|
|Other functions||Rotation speed/RCF switchover, inching operation, running process indicator, sound alert. Acceleration/ deceleration in 9 steps, program storage capacity.|
|Cat. No.||P/N||Descriptions||Power supply|
|9013111121||D1524R||High Speed Refrigerated Micro-Centrifuge||US plug, 110-120V/50Hz/60Hz|
|Cn plug, 220-240V/50Hz/60Hz|
|Euro plug , 220-240V/50Hz/60Hz|
|UK plug, 220-240V/50Hz/60Hz|