EM30 bilirubin meter
Total Bilirubin MeterFeatures:
- Bilirubin meter with direct spectrophotometric reading for measuring Total Bilirubin concentration.
- Whole blood sample collected in heparinized micro-capillary tube and then centrifuged.
- No additional reagent is required to carry out tests.
- Reading system at unique point for both Bilirubin and interfering substances with automatic correction.
- Internal calibration on manufacture against known value calibrators. Long term Calibration stability 6 months and possibility of Calibration by User.
- “Stand alone” instrument provided with internal software, keypad, Liquid-Crystal alphanumeric display and internal printer.
- Measuring principle: direct photometry
- Intended Use: EM30 is designed for the quantitative determination of total bilirubin in blood
- Capillary: 75mm/60µL disposable capillary. diameter 1.3mm-1.4mm (The Hirschmann Laborgerate product (REF.9100260) is recommended)
- Sample volume: 40-45µL (2/3-3/4 of the total capillary volume)
- Dimensions: 250(L)*190(W)*85(H)mm
- Carton size: 320(L)*250(W)*170(H)mm
- Weight: 2kg(N.W), 3kg(G.W)
- Power supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, DC12V 3A.
- Environment temperature：10 0C ~30 0C
- Relative humidity：≤95%
- Atmospheric pressure：860hpa~1060hpa
- Light source: long life time white light LED.
- Photometer: bi-chromatic, 450nm (M) and 578nm(S) filter.
- Display: 16х2 ASC code LCD with backlit.
- Warm up：≥5min
- Built-in printer: 58mm thermal printer
- Interface: Standard RS232
- Connection Port: USB port
- Warranty period: One year after the date of our shipment
- Measuring range:0-30mg/dl
- Interface:RS232,support LIS、HIS、PC connectivity